Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Shells on Their Way!

Yay! Finally, I have new shells purchased and on their way to be shipped! In the end, I bought from Naples Sea Shell Company. I was reluctant to do so at first, because their hermit crabs shells were often categorized as say 7/8"-1", meaning the size wasn't exact. But in the end, their $0.45 shells beat the $1.50 ones I was looking at. I bought 11 shells for $8.55 at Naples, when I was going to spend $11.50 at The Hermit Crab Patch for 7 shells. But I don't want to put them down! The Hermit Crab Patch, or THCP, is one of the greatest online hermit crab stores! It's just when it came down to shells, the specialty sea shell store was cheaper.
My order from Naples Sea Shell Company

Anyway, I'm SUPER excited for the shells to get here! I hope my crabbies will be just as thrilled. I also have my fingers crossed that with 5 different types of shells, my three crabs will each choose a different one. But hey, beggars cant be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment