Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Amazing Food on It's Way!

Today I bought The Hermit Crab Patch Sample Variety Pack. It's a generous sample size of The Hermit Crab Patch's four top-selling food and supplements: the Oyster Shell Calcium Supplement, the Surf-n-Turf Protein Combo, the Organic Soil Diet Supplement, and THCP Natural Mineral Blend.

I'd love to add pictures, but THCP's photos are copy-written.

I always love to read the reviews on products, not only to get a good idea of how people feel about the product, but also just to hear their stories about it. The problem I ran into was that the four food and supplements above came in different amounts, and each amount had different comments.

So what did I do?

I put all the comments in one place. Here.

Of the course, all the reviews belong to their respective owners, and so on and so forth. I just wanted to make it easier for someone to read up on each product. I hope it helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment